#50505  by weirimpressed

I don't think they caught that one haha
I'm sure I will hear about it later :cool:

#50508  by Crazy 9.5 Fingers

All I have to say is that I am hoping they get it together and bring back their A game. No more Harry Hood flubs, no more lazy ass Meatstick jams going nowhere. I think they will definitely bring the A + game.

I want to see Trey like the old days, maybe a little thicker than his current modelesque weight, back to 1994 era, long sleeve T shirt, all of that shit. Total domination.

My guess for opener is a cover. Aerosmith "Back In The Saddle Again". I could also see a Down With Disease opener, can you imagine how insane the crowd would go with those Mike notes at the top?
 #56424  by groovemongrel

I got lawn tickets to Star Lake June 18th in the mail last week. I was getting screwed by Live Nation all day long only to get lawn tickets. :-x

Re:

#56440  by tigerstrat

Crazy 9.5 Fingers wrote: My guess for opener is a cover. Aerosmith "Back In The Saddle Again". I could also see a Down With Disease opener, can you imagine how insane the crowd would go with those Mike notes at the top?
There should be a "No Meatstick" shirt!

My guess for the opener is a cover, but something more current... like a Miley Cyrus cover or that "I Kissed A Girl" song or something hilarious like that.
 #56466  by mttourpro

Back in the Saddle would be very cool IMHO.
Is anyone going to Hampton?
 #56467  by Crazy 9.5 Fingers

I've got a hotel room for the weekend, I have plane tickets and a rental car. :cool:

Do not have tickets yet and starting to get alarmed. :shock:

My best friend is a ticket broker up in NYC and is meeting me in VA for the shows so I am hoping he pulls some magic out of his ass. He is pretty clutch and has never let us down.

If anyone else is planning on going, keep in touch.
 #56469  by mttourpro

Good Luck! I wouldn't even think top go there without one myself but if your buddy's the man, then at least you have a chance. From what I've heard, they're going for a LOT of $$.