Place for the rest of the music
 #112136  by mttourpro

This is what we got so far. Entire firat set in link below.

Hope you like it---I know I loved playing on it!

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA54C7AAE0BA73080
Last edited by mttourpro on Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #112380  by mttourpro

In case anyone is interested, here's the entire second set from 3/31 with SK.
China cat was somehow vaporized on this video......but, all the rest is there.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC3480548C5ABB184
 #112490  by jeffm725

Sounds awesome MT!!!! Must've been a blast.....

I should have had you tell Kimock that we miss his posts over on TGP (he was suspended for 90 days for what I though was a pretty hilarious exchange with P+W players :lol: )
 #112550  by mttourpro

Thanks Jeff---It was a BLAST!

The video is well placed for the video, but the audio is pretty bad--too much crowd noise and no real mix---hopefully we'll take the SBD (which sounds WAY better) and sync it up so we have a really good video one of these days.

I'll have to look and find whatever Kimock got banned for---sounds worth reading!
 #112555  by eric

mttourpro wrote: I'll have to look and find whatever Kimock got banned for---sounds worth reading!
Kimock was just being his usual joking self ( not that I know him ) and made a very dry humor "observation" about praise and worship players (P/W) ...then a bunch of little girls got thier panties in a knot about it ... Way overblown...he defended his position once , with a pretty logical assertion , and then dropped it. The mods over on TGP have a hard on for banning/ suspending people. My guess is the head hall monitor over there felt like the man for being able to have the power to suspend Kimock.. But REALLY? You're going to suspend Kimock ? He's the man...
 #112561  by jeffm725

His actual most offensive post was deleted.....

In answer to what's a Praise and Worship player? Kimock wrote:
"It's what musicians who can't handle drugs or reality do when they discover they have no audience."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought it was hilarious because he was just kidding around, but people got thin skinned and pretty much dared a mod to ban him with statements like "you will let kimock get away with this because he's famous"
 #112567  by mttourpro

That is a pretty funny line especially to get the bane for.

When we were setting up BS-ing, his kid (10 yo maybe) was hanging around and at one point Kimock started telling jokes....he puts his fingers on top of his kids head, like he's massaging his scalp and says, "know what this is"? Kids says No.
Kimock says, It's a brain eating monster and he's starving to death!