#39368  by Rusty the Scoob

I remember reading somewhere that Phil used big graphite picks.... but can't find any more info online. I'm pretty happy with my Dunlop 2.0mm picks but I might as well give the real thing a try... it's cheaper than racks and racks of gear or buying a 6-string Modulus!

#39377  by lostsailor8782

there is a woman up here in Nederland Colorado that makes hand made tortoise shell picks for Nershi, Jeff Austin, Adam Ajala among others and some are really big and fat, I will post her information here soon so people can check it out ... they are nice nice nice and one of a kind

#39446  by jdasa

Hey Lost Sailor-

What did you do to earn the Koons avatar?

:x

#39451  by lostsailor8782

I got offended when somebody said that DSO was better than The Grateful Dead on another thread and this led to that and I dissed English bands, hey I like the old ones but the music coming out of Europe now makes me sick so my buddy Jim, website administrator Koonsed me !!!!! He is a big fan of the English guitar Gods, oh well

#39455  by caspersvapors

lostsailor8782 wrote:I got offended when somebody said that DSO was better than The Grateful Dead on another thread and this led to that and I dissed English bands, hey I like the old ones but the music coming out of Europe now makes me sick so my buddy Jim, website administrator Koonsed me !!!!! He is a big fan of the English guitar Gods, oh well

#39568  by WSPHead

lostsailor8782 wrote:there is a woman up here in Nederland Colorado that makes hand made tortoise shell picks for Nershi, Jeff Austin, Adam Ajala among others and some are really big and fat, I will post her information here soon so people can check it out ... they are nice nice nice and one of a kind
You live in Nederland? Cool place. Last trip I made to Red Rocks (WSP - 2003) We hung out in Bolder for a few days(mainly at the Mountain Sun and Southern Sun brew pub) I went up to Nederland and ate lunch at this restaurant decorated with flamingos i think.:drink: :D