Talk about the recent Tours
 #127701  by mkaufman

Sorry - just playin' catch-up as I was away.

I've seen the videos of Bobby falling down, however, I came across this video which is definitely different.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KVyrhfgjeo

Looks like he almost fall down on another night too?

mk
 #127715  by Dozin

Apparently if there's no sound there's no copy right infringement. The video's with sound are being removed.
 #127729  by RiverRat

Dozin wrote:Apparently if there's no sound there's no copy right infringement. The video's with sound are being removed.
And then the Streisand Effect kicks in...
 #127838  by jackr

That is no pulled shoulder. That is a stupor.
 #132546  by Mr.Burns

Friday I took a Percocet and a Zanaflex(muscle relaxer), then climbed up on my garage roof and shingled. I did not collapse.
 #132549  by flyingheelhook

Dude! LOL! A couple years back I tore my adducter and associated muscles on my inner right thigh doing Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. The doc prescribed a muscle relaxer he told me I should be able to function on (internet programming at that time) while working at home to recuperate. I could NOT take one and function - they knocked me out like a sledgehammer. Your mileage may (and obviously does) vary.
 #132595  by mijknahs

It's ironic that Jerry was the one known for being "messed up" (especially during the mid 80's) yet I never heard of him "falling down". He even played well during those eras. His worst playing was in the late 90's and that could have been due to his health issues rather than the other.
 #132657  by TI4-1009

"What were your thoughts when Bob Weir collapsed onstage earlier this year?

That other stuff aside, when something happens to one of the guys – these are my friends. My friend Bobby was going through some serious stuff. But he's out on the other side of that now."

-Robert Hunter

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ ... z2g7gfgYoL
 #132662  by ebick

mijknahs wrote:It's ironic that Jerry was the one known for being "messed up" <snip> His worst playing was in the late 90's and that could have been due to his health issues rather than the other.
ummmm....wasn't he dead then? :lol:

I guess I consider the "late" years of a decade 9,8,7.....6 is even pushing it.
 #132663  by mijknahs

Sorry. Didn't mean "late" 90's. I meant the last few years of his life. I guess that's "mid" 90's?
ebick wrote:
mijknahs wrote:It's ironic that Jerry was the one known for being "messed up" <snip> He even played well during those eras. His worst playing was in the late 90's and that could have been due to his health issues rather than the other.
ummmm....wasn't he dead then? :lol:

I guess I consider the "late" years of a decade 9,8,7.....6 is even pushing it.
 #132664  by ebick

mijknahs wrote:Sorry. Didn't mean "late" 90's. I meant the last few years of his life. I guess that's "mid" 90's?
there ya go! :)