Talk about the recent Tours
 #99070  by Stevo123

I also had some issues early on in the webcast. Had the countdown timer running up until the time the show started, then it suddenly went out and I couldn't even get on the TRI website. The site and video did not come back up until 30-40 minutes into the show. Kinda sucked to miss the first two or three songs but once it was back up it was great. The one thing I really would have liked was access to a downloadable video file of the show afterward. It doesn't seem like this would be very difficult to do, and for the price, it would have been a nice bonus. A nice long two-set format, like all other live shows, would have been nice as well.
 #99072  by jkstraw

I didn't have any drops or green screens (some on the facebook page were complaining about this). I did notice significant drops in the video quality - especially in the second hour. It looks like they have QoS rules in place to preserve the audio bitrate at the cost of video quality (thank goodness!).

I bought a few days in advance and logged in about 3 mins before showtime.
 #99184  by TI4-1009

TRI show to be looped all weekend so you can catch it again, you just have to log in.
 #109169  by mkaufman

Easonpan wrote:Check out the FAQ at tristudios.com Bobby and a women associate move you through the use of the iPad and iPhone adaptor build. :-)

Cheap WOW Gold
Is this person a spammer? The URL included on the bottom of his/her posts is suspicious. I won't be the one to click on it...

mk