Chat about Equipment Info
 #3649  by strumminsix

I've been playing a Bob Weir inspired rig (he played with these models 77-83) and am looking for something smaller. What I am selling is the following:
1 Intersound IVP (Instrument Voiced {Preamp) Rack Preamp
1 Ibanez UE-400 Rack Multi-Effects unit (TS9 series) w/ foot controller
1 Grundorf 4 Unit rack space

The IVP preamp has 2 inputs each with a hi/lo selector, input gain, 4 band semi-parametric eq, tube emulation drive, clean drive & output master. This also has 2 loops. The first before the tone stack, the second a standard effects loop. The ultimate in versatility and controlling all levels from a single unit!

The UE-400 is a rack mutlti-effect with a selectable position loop and the following effects: Overdrive, Phaser, Compressor, and Stereo Chorus/Flanger. Use them one at a time or simultaneously. Place them in any sequence you want, thanks to the Insta-Patch feature. I've been using the loop to get some effects before the preamp and some after. The footswitch plug on the back of the unit has been refurbished by a professional electrical engineer, and is fully functional and works flawlessly.

These units are in very good shape considering their age of about 25 years - some rack rash and the footswitch shows some wear.

$700 is my asking price. Reasonable offers will be considered, don't be shy.

I will entertain trades and am looking for a few items (aren't we all and will it ever stop? God I hope not!) like a smaller tube combo with lots of clean headroom, a 4x10 combo, a 4x10 cab or a quality acoustic with internal preamp.

More pics available just send an email. Thanks!

I'm in Chicago and willing to travel up to 2 hours to do a face-to-face sale/trade.

Again, price is negotiable, trades welcome and more pics are available!

Peace

#3687  by strumminsix

Price reduced: $650 asking - make me an offer.

Trades welcome partial or full! Items of interest:
- very small tube combo with tons of clean headroom
- a tube combo with a 410 speaker configuration

Shipping is estimated at $61. I'll pickup part for a flat $50.
If it ends up being less, I'll throw a couple bucks in the box.

#3795  by strumminsix

Hey man, you've caught my interest!

I'm in Hoffman Estates.

Send me a PM with your email address and/or phone number so we can talk.

- Nick