Chat about Equipment Info
 #140220  by JDB30

lunasparks wrote:Sweet! This is very well done. Now how's about a Jerry jam?! :cool:
That's what you guys are supposed to do----put your Jerry on top of it and re-post it. And if some brave soul wants to sing on it, that would be very cool. People can send me their individual tracks (wav files, please) and I'll add them in and do a mix and re-post.
 #140292  by Tennessee Jedi

JDB30 wrote:
That's what you guys are supposed to do----put your Jerry on top of it and re-post it. And if some brave soul wants to sing on it, that would be very cool. People can send me their individual tracks (wav files, please) and I'll add them in and do a mix and re-post.
This is a pretty cool idea JDB30
I'll ask my Bob guy to give the vocals a shot
:wink:
 #140308  by JDB30

Tennessee Jedi wrote:
JDB30 wrote:
This is a pretty cool idea JDB30
I'll ask my Bob guy to give the vocals a shot
:wink:
Great! Now, which of you cats is gonna try recording the lead guitar?
 #140329  by ccw3432

Thanks for sharing this JDB30. It sounds great. This will be fun to put some leads on.
JDB30 wrote:
...(wav files, please)...
I couldn't agree more. I don't understand how our culture has accepted MP3 as a standard and appears to be completely content with that. Maybe a topic for another thread...
 #140335  by JDB30

ccw3432 wrote:Thanks for sharing this JDB30. It sounds great. This will be fun to put some leads on.
JDB30 wrote:
...(wav files, please)...
I couldn't agree more. I don't understand how our culture has accepted MP3 as a standard and appears to be completely content with that. Maybe a topic for another thread...
Check this out:

http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/ ... nal_sound_

I've heard a demo of this and it's really impressive.