#28481  by shakedown_04092

My take on it, pretty much follows the tab here. Not as good as SS's, but hey! Who is? :cool:

and here's something I did for WRS Part 1:

#28488  by Tennessee Jedi

....You got any L.I.G coming?Pretty pretty please.
....I'm not getting any work done today. :roll:

#28542  by GratefulPat

do you normally play bobbys stuff... i take it you do, very close stylistic resemblance

#28546  by shakedown_04092

GratefulPat wrote:do you normally play bobbys stuff... i take it you do, very close stylistic resemblance
Um, I guess I play both. It depends on what we're doing for arrangements in the band and what the other guys are doing. I am the lead player in the band, but sometimes I find I end up doing a hybrid version of Jerry/Bob out of necessity.

We've only played this out live once (maybe twice) and messed around with it a handful of other times at practice. Can't get the guys to committ to it for whatever reason. One might be because we don't play in a "Dead" cover band (Dead/Phish/classic rock/80's), so it rarely makes an appearance in the rotation. I love playing the song though, and wish I played it more - I probably would get a lot better at it. But, there's other stuff I've gotta learn, so this one only gets dusted off every now & again.