#32875  by OhioBuckeye

This song has really grown on me. For some reason I never paid much attention to it but the lyrics are just sweet and well just a perfect little tune.

Did they play this in their last few years?

OB

#32877  by SpaceYrface43

One of my favorite Garcia Hunter tunes. Check out the version on Reckoning pretty good one there.

#32878  by SpaceYrface43

One of my favorite Garcia Hunter tunes. Check out the version on Reckoning pretty good one there.

#32905  by warrenMFKNhaynes

the one ond dead ahead is different than the one on reckoning, i think its even better. the "to tell sweet lies" part is just a rush of awsomness.

I remember jerry brought it back out in 88 I think.
Last edited by warrenMFKNhaynes on Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#32916  by High Peaks

I can remember getting Reckoning as a kid. It really blew me away then, and it still does.

#32953  by krzykat

the best version of this song is on 4-10-82 the early show. brings a tear to my eyes and a smile to my face eery time
 #44701  by Touchofgrayson

the words for this song, ripple, and brokedown palace were all written on the same day. Unbelievable. all three of them just make want to melt into a puddle and become one with the universe and go crying home to my mom!
So much love in these lyrics.
Much love, peace on earth.