#400  by friendlyfred

ok man, apparently there are several ways to play this....so ill tell mine. bear in mind that i play solo acoustic so i go for a fuller sound since im only 1 gtr player. this is played at the end of the 1st verse. this sounds better than single notes in my humble opinion. i also have a phat st stephen that ill share if youd like...the "lady fingers dipped in moonlight part, that is. hope this helps...FF. if u would like my rip off of bobbys rhythm let me know.

many years ago.. C F
-----------------------------------------1------0---------------------------------
-----------------------------------------1------0---------------------------------
---------------------------------0-------2------2-------0---------------------------
----------------------------2------------3------3-------2(h)3---------------------
-----------------------3---------------------------------3-------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#408  by friendlyfred

G Dm C G F
let my inspiration flow in token rhymes suggesting rhythm that will not

C F C
forsake me till my tale is told and done (then play the above part)

hope thats a bit more clear

#409  by friendlyfred

damn man....i love how this java text thing formats my text for me!

#410  by ebick

I'm a little curious.

I understand that the formatting changed the position of your chord changes, but they're the same exact chords as what I have posted. You believe that the changes occur in different positions?

Perhaps you could try it like this:

(G)Let my inspiration (Dm)flow...........

#411  by friendlyfred

yeah good idea but alas, too late...yeah the chords....no change to that. my idear is the little deal on the end w/ the C chord and F chord rather than playing the single note melody thats actually "correct" but sounds lame when im sittin around with an acoustic jamin out the rest of the song using those chords.
 #540  by whatever

playin this on my acoustic is a lot better for me now thanks to you Fred, only instead of hammering on the single F note i strum the whole F barre chord...thanks