He’s Gone
Next Time You See Me
One More Saturday Night
It Hurts Me too
Ramble On Rose
El Paso
Big Railroad Blues (Bozo’s and Bolo’s!)
Truckin

Tracks don’t match with beginning of songs.

Below is complete show info.

04-17-72 Tivoli Concert Hall, Copenhagen, Denmark (Mon)
1: Cold Rain, Bobby McGee, Chinatown Shuffle, China Cat> I Know You Rider, Jack Straw, He's Gone, Next Time, B. T. Wind
2: Casey Jones, Playin, Sugaree, Saturday Night, Hurts Me Too, Ramble On, El Paso, Big RxR Blues, Truckin
3: Dark Star> Sugar Magnolia> Caution> Johnny B. Goode
break before the second set to set up for TV broadcast - TV broadcast: "TV from the Tivoli" in 3 parts on 04-17, 08-12, and 08-25 - first "He's Gone"

excellent stuff

#18307  by BuddhaG

the band is definitely in peak form. gotta love mountain girl grooving behind the boys, brought a smile to my face.

this song is one of harder rocking songs they played, in terms of traditional rock (berry, stones, etc.)

on a side note, does anyone else here want to hurl when they see the rolling stones perform? these last few years they all look like caricatures of themselves, especially jagger and richards.

#18308  by Pigpen

I have the first set on DVD I got from a guitar show.

#18318  by confusions_prince

I have the whole show on DVD. :smile:

Thanks again, jck_strw.

#18320  by BuddhaG

what's the name of the DVD???

#18323  by shakedown_04092

And an awesome DVD it is! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

#18340  by tigerstrat

BuddhaG wrote:what's the name of the DVD???
There's no name, can you dig?

#18362  by gratephulphish123

BuddhaG wrote:the band is definitely in peak form. gotta love mountain girl grooving behind the boys, brought a smile to my face.

this song is one of harder rocking songs they played, in terms of traditional rock (berry, stones, etc.)

on a side note, does anyone else here want to hurl when they see the rolling stones perform? these last few years they all look like caricatures of themselves, especially jagger and richards.
i cant agree more, the super bowl a while ago was just...[shudder]

#18363  by bodiddley

Ya, well the last couple years of the GD I remember thinking the same exact thing about our boys.

#18365  by BuddhaG

yeah i was thinking that when i wrote it too... when i watch those videos on youtube of the dead from 94 it makes me feel almost the same way.

at least they are acting old though... jagger looks like hes got an evil puppet master sitting up in the lighting racks.

ah man, rock and roll has its ugly side.

#18374  by shakedown_04092

I disagree that the Dead were looking like that. Jerry, mos def....but I thought (and still do think) that the rest of them were kicking ass.

#18397  by bodiddley

Well, I guess I mostly felt that way when the would play a song like Truckin' or Shakedown and there was the footage on the big screen of the Heads doing the stereotypical things and I just remember thinking that it was like a parody of the whole experience. Didn't mean to sound like it was all bad.

#18400  by tigerstrat

gratephulphish123 wrote:
BuddhaG wrote:the band is definitely in peak form. gotta love mountain girl grooving behind the boys, brought a smile to my face.

i cant agree more, the super bowl a while ago was just...[shudder]
Are you kidding me? That performance smoked! MUCH better than the last several SBHTS's. Although Prince topped them this year imho.

#18402  by shakedown_04092

Well I agree with both of you! I thought the Stones SBHTS was embarassing :oops: and I thought Prince's was pretty nasty and well performed (both musically and visually) :cool: