#124914  by Pete B.

I was playing along with the Truckin' Up To Buffalo vid this morn' and grew intrigued by Jer's pick-up notes to the first Bertha solo that he uses to get from G to C.
Here is what I've come up with.
Basically four fast ascending chromatic triplet's, squeezing a 4th note into the last one, setting up a descending partial arpeggio that lands on the D-shape of a C-chord.... then it's off to the races... bid'ness as usual.
I tried to group the triplet's together in the tab.

p=pinky
r=ring
m=middle
i=index

E|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------15r--------13i--------12i----------
B|---------------------------------------------------------------------12i--13m--14r--15r----------17p-------15r--------13m----
G|-----------------------------------12i-------13m--14r--15p-----------------------------------------------------------------------
D|-------13i--14m------15r--16p----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A|--17p--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kick it in right at the 4min mark: