#79390  by ebick

I heard what sounded like a post-Jerry, Studio acoustic version of this today.....might have been with Warren....on XM this morning. Anyone heard that and know where it's from?
 #79392  by strumminsix

ebick wrote:I heard what sounded like a post-Jerry, Studio acoustic version of this today.....might have been with Warren....on XM this morning. Anyone heard that and know where it's from?
I heard it too! Mark Karan was actually who I was thinking. The style with harmonic double stops and vocals sounded like him, to me.
 #80443  by joealso

Yeah, great version. It was recorded at XM / Sirius studios. Not sure who's on the second guitar. I've only heard it once but it was so good i sat in my driveway to hear all of it. Haven't heard it since.
 #80468  by ebick

Interesting. I wonder if there was more and how one could get that. I also heard today on XM, Bob doing a solo, acoustic Throwin' Stones in front of what sounded like a very intimate audience.
 #80490  by strumminsix

ebick wrote:Interesting. I wonder if there was more and how one could get that. I also heard today on XM, Bob doing a solo, acoustic Throwin' Stones in front of what sounded like a very intimate audience.
Know that one as well. That, IIRC, was done for XM in front of a studio audience.