#64191  by rowjimmy11

I have deleted the tab. All i want to do is keep the peace.
Last edited by rowjimmy11 on Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.
 #64197  by ebick

Can I just ask the question as to why you are posting this? The tab is available on the site. Did you make changes that aren't jumping out at me?
 #64202  by rowjimmy11

i never could get the tab on my computer.... it showed that the website never had it. im sorry. so i tabbed it out and thought it would be nice for everybody to know how to play it
 #64219  by rowjimmy11

yeah i just had to restart my computer....im sorry.
 #64228  by ebick

rowjimmy11 wrote:so i tabbed it out
So.........you're sure that you tabbed this out?
 #64240  by rowjimmy11

do you really think im fucking lying.....im 16 years old.
 #64241  by ebick

rowjimmy11 wrote:do you really think im fucking lying.....im 16 years old.
I don't really care how old you are. I do care that you have pasted MY tab that's been on this site since you were still in diapers here and claim it to be yours.
 #64242  by ronster

Tabs are like snowflakes, breasts, and dumps, no 2 are ever the same ........ I've been at this for 51 years
 #64244  by GratefulPat

haha its def copied and pasted it says the general rule about chord charts at the top... and you wouldnt type that prior to a tab for no reason, ive only seen that on tabs thast ed did on this site.... koons his ass
 #64245  by IamDocWatson

rowjimmy11 wrote:do you really think im fucking lying.....im 16 years old.

i knew you were lying before you said you were a kid
 #64246  by Billbbill

This, which was there before, also mysteriously disappeared.

MP3 Tab Support Audio (69K)

MIDI Tab Support Audio (ivebnall.mid)

Dude, you're 16 - you (as just about all of us, who've been 16 know) have a lot to learn. Lesson one is when you've dug youself a hole, stop digging and man up. We'll respect you more for it. Maybe you were trying to impress. We'll be impressed if you just be yourself - without embellishment. No need for that here. We'll accept you as you are - but you've got to be straight with us. Nothing less will do.
 #64247  by ebick

For the record.......

1) I don't care that you posted "A Tab" here. In the beginning, I asked Gregg NOT to post changes to the original tabs.....we came up with the forums to, among other things, allow folks to post differing opinions. That was why I initially asked you why you posted it.....I didn't see anything different, and if you had used my tab as a starting point and changed something because you heard it differntly, it would have ended there.
2) I wouldn't care if you had actually done the work yourself and come to the same result and posted it here because, as you said you couldn't find it.
2) I don't care that you actually posted my tab here......based SOLEY on the fact that you said when you looked in the tab list you said it wasn't there.....and there appears to have been some merit to that, or at least some confusion over finding the tab.
3) I don't care that you posted my tab because maybe you found it somewhere on the internet.....my tabs are out there....I know that.......I didn't write the songs....I don't own'em.
4) I DO care about honesty, and I gave you a chance to, as BillbBill said, man up. Everyone who has been coming to this site for any period of time KNOWS that that was my work......not just based on the fact that it is note for note what I have posted, but based on the format of the document.

So, I will offer you another opportunity, a final opportunity..... I chance to forget all this and be welcome here.

Are you absolutely sure that you tabbed this?
 #64269  by GratefulPat

...... :cry: ....... haha i think we scared him off. oh well, i still say give him the koons avatar for a while, i would get quite the kick out of it as i love when people get koonsed hahahah :cool: sorry to be an instigator hah but i remember my first post here came off wrong, people gave me the same shit, i explained apologized and am still around a couple years and 500 or so posts later. ohhhh i love this site.
 #64279  by ebick

GratefulPat wrote:hah but i remember my first post here came off wrong, people gave me the same shit, i explained apologized and am still around a couple years and 500 or so posts later. ohhhh i love this site.
I recall you "Goin Down That Road"

:lol: